¡Accept payments in your WooCommerce store in seconds!
The only thing you need to use our WooCommerce plugin is:
- A website that works with WordPress
- The Plugin of WooCommerce installed, versión 3.5 or higher
- Having permissions in the WordPress administrator to install new plugins
- Create a Wompi account to have all the necessary keys, both for the Production and Sandbox environment.
- Have completed the Binding process, which allows processing payments with Wompi.
- Integrates the Wompi Widget and allows you to accept payments with any of the payment methods available for your merchant.
- Allows to be used to accept real payments (in Production), as well as payments in test mode (Sandbox).
- Includes translations for WordPress installations in 3 languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Previous note: If you have installed a version previous to 0.3 of the Wompi plugin in WooCommerce, you must disable it previously to be able to install this new version.
In the left pane, position the mouse pointer over the Plugins icon and select Add New as shown in the image below.
At the top of the page, select the Upload Plugin button to the right of the Add Plugins heading.
Select the button named Choose File and choose the Wompi plugin you downloaded in ZIP format.
Once you have chosen the file, click on the Install Now button.
If the plugin was successfully installed, you will be shown a new view where you should select the button that says Activate Plugin and you will automatically be directed to the plugins view.
Among the list of plugins, look for the one called Wompi Plugin for WooCommerce and select the Settings option which will direct you to the Payments view.
Copy the Events URL shown there and paste it in the Wompi Merchant Dashboard, section My account " Events URL. Do the same for the Sandbox environment by clicking below on "Enable test mode".
In the Payments view, you will select the Enable Wompi option. In addition, you should have the following keys at hand:
Test Public Key
Test Private Key
Test Event Private Key
Test Integrity Key
Live Public Key
Live Private Key
Live Event Private Key
Live Integrity Key
These must be entered in their respective fields.
IMPORTANT: Check or uncheck the Enable trial mode option to decide if you want to make trial transactions (Sandbox), or with real money (Production), respectively..
This plugin is provided and distributed under the LGPL 3.0 license