Accept payments on your online store in seconds!
You'll only need the following to use our WooCommerce plugin:
- A WordPress website
- WooCommerce plugin (v3.5 minimum)
- Administrator permissions to install new plugins
- Create a Wompi merchant account so you have a pair of public and private keys, both for Production and Sandbox environments
- Your Onboarding process needs to be complete and approved, so you can now accept payments through Wompi
- Lets you use the Wompi Widget, therefore accepting payments with any of the payment methods enabled for your merchant account.
- Lets you accept real (Production) and test (Sandbox) payments.
- Includes translations for WordPress in 3 languages: english, spanish and portuguese.
- Download the ZIP file with the most recent version of the plugin, which you'll find here.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins » Add new » Upload plugin and upload the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Go to Plugins » Wompi WooCommerce and click on Settings. You can also get there by going to WooCommerce » Settings » Payments and clicking on Wompi
- Copy the Webhook endpoint URL shown there and paste it in the My account section of your Wompi merchants dashboard, under the setting » Events URL. Do the same for the Sandbox environment by clicking on "Enable test mode" below that section.
- Back in the WooCommerce settings, paste each pair of public & private keys that you can also find on My account in the Wompi merchants dashboard. Remember it is a pair of keys for each environment.
- IMPORTANT: Check or uncheck the
Enable Test Modecheckbox to decide whether you want to make test (Sandbox) or real (Production) transactions.
- Do some transactions!
This plugin is offered and distributed under the LGPL 3.0 license